Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
Audio / Communications
- In Car Entertainment (Radio/CD/MP3)
- Speakers (Four)
- Adjustable Steering Column/Wheel (Reach)
- Air Bag Driver
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Alloy Wheels (14in)
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1248 cc|
|MPG (combined)||61.4 mpg ‡|
|Kerb weight||996 kg|
|Vehicle length||3565 mm|
|Vehicle width||1595 mm|
|Vehicle height||1540 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2380 mm|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (NEDC)||108.0 g/km ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.